No matter the length of the trip, for a weekend or a mountain trekking you'll need to pack a bag, and you’ll want to pack right.
Here are some points which you can look for. Let's do the smart packing...
1. Keep a Packing Checklist
2. Roll, Don't Fold
3. Pack In-flight Essentials in a Separate Pouch
4. Pack by Outfit
5. Pack Socks Inside Shoes
6. Pack Your Favourite Toiletries in Travel-sized Bottles
7. Use pill case compartments or an old lip balm container to organise and keep track of your smaller jewellery, like rings and earrings.
8. Keep track of small stud earrings by fastening the set through buttonholes before slipping them into your jewellery bag.
9. Protect breakables such as glass fragrance bottles by slipping them into socks before packing them.
10. Stick your hairpins and clips inside an old Tic Tac container to easily keep track of them.
11. Instead of packing big, bulky makeup bottles for a quick weekend trip, pour a little bit of the product into a clean contact case for easy travel.
12.Protect powder makeup products from breaking while travelling by sticking a cotton pad or cotton ball inside the compact before putting it in your makeup bag.
13. Toss your makeup brushes or other small beauty products in a slim sunglasses case when travelling so you won't lose them.
SHOP for some Travel Essentials :