We are looking for dedicated, creative and out-of-the-box thinkers who can create content and market them online in the most creative and fun manner. The position will focus on building online traffic and strategy of Mango People's branded content. This will include photos, videos, post and short form assets to be optimized across multiple platforms. This will require daily interaction with our internal teams such as Client Services, Sales, Operations, and our external clients to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
The candidate must have knowledge of the following:
- search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
As a digital marketer, you'll need to:
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website;
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
Working hours are typically 6-7 hours a day and the you must be able to visit Mango People Studio located in Sector 63 Noida, 5 days/week.
Part-time work is available. Short-term contracts or college credits can also be provided.
This area of work is open to all under-graduated and graduates; however the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- advertising, media and communications;
- business and technology;
- creative design;
You will need to have:
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics a plus
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Experience with posting and advertisements on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other online video campaigns
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- attention to detail and accuracy;
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- networking and analytical skills;
- excellent IT skills.
Email email@example.com with “Mango People Digital Marketer” in the subject and the following:
-Your resume along with past experiences and expertise
- Make a brief of Mango People's target market, and a list of keywords suitable to the brand
-A short paragraph about yourself including why you want to intern for Mango People, why you are a good fit and your career goals
-Links to your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and/or other social accounts