We've all needed help from a Customer Care Representative at one time or another and every e-commerce business needs a dedicated, knowledgeable and professional executive to solve the never-ending customer queries. Customer Care Representatives are required to answer incoming calls from customers for various reasons- take orders, answer inquiries, resolve complaints and provide information.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Care Representative would be :
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
Customer Care Representative plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and the client company. We are looking for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer's problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
*For Delhi-based residents only who could visit the Mango People Studio located in Naraina Vihar, New Delhi, 6 days/week and work for atleast 7-8 hours per day.
*The candidates should have their own mode of transportation.